Oliver Black Elastic Sided Mens Non-safety Boot- 26-620
The Oliver 26620 non-safety work boot incorporates all our knowledge from 126 years of manufacturing Australia's top quality, tough workboots, and presents them in a new state of the art, comfortable and stylish package. Using all the durability, performance and comfort features of the leading Oliver safety range. Features include - Water resistant leather COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System uses a combination of cellular urethane and PORON® Shock absorbing Polyurethane midsole support GRIPthane® tread pattern for greater traction and heat resistant to 130°C
- Water resistant full grain leather.
- Lining and footbed treated with eco-friendly Odorbanâ„¢ Control Technology to absorb odour for optimum freshness & hygiene.
- COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System with PORON1 protects the heel and ball of the foot.
- HYDROstop 3 Year Guarantee against the effects of hydrolysis.
- GRIPthane® dual density polyurethane sole with lightweight shock absorbing PU midsole and hard wearing outsole for superior durability; resistant to 130ËšC surface contact.
- Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification. Electrical Hazard (EH) resistant sole.
- Sole resistant to mineral & organic oils & acids. Cut, split and crack resistant.
Don't know which Size to Order?
All Oliver boots come in a AU Men's and AU Women's size.
To find your Men's or Women's size, use the Adult size chart below.
Blue Heeler Boots
We realise the imporance of feeling comfortable and confident both at work and at leisure. The first step towards this is being dressed is appropriately fitting boots.
Free shipping on any orders over $100.
All un-used items can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase to
343A Montague Road, West End (Brisbane), QLD 4101